Blog entry

An act of conservation: From farms to rainforests

An act of conservation: From farms to rainforests

An astounding 95% of butterfly eggs and caterpillars do not survive to become adult butterflies, as they are a significant food source for birds and other insects. That is why, for the remaining 5%, it is necessary to ensure that the continuation of the butterfly species is not threatened and that they are successful in surviving, so that the critical mass that is essential to sustain their migrating and hibernating population is conserved and maintained.

Syndicate content